Work-in-Progress Wednesday #013
Okay, it's Thursday. I know my progress is late. But I think I have a good excuse because last night I bought a new car! It's a 2009 Yaris, and it's bayou blue. I was thinking I really wanted the new Nissan Cube, but after an intense week of negotiating with four dealerships and test-driving that many cars (and not sleeping and stomach aches), I decided on the Yaris. And I'm happy and relieved the process is over. Also, I think my car is super cute, and it reminds me of my first-ever car, which I loved.
(This is the Yaris, but mine has 4 doors.)
Whew! Back to life.I wrote last week! I did! I met with Carolyn at Panera and cranked out some prose. I also used one of the writing tools found on her Archetype Writing site to help me characterize my characters and figure out their motivation. And I started a new subplot. So, I'm just happy that I'm writing again, and I'm trying not to think about it too much, so as not to go back to Wallowing Land.How did the writing go for you all for the week?
8 comments:
Cute car. Congratulations. I just posted my wip post today as well, so you aren't the only one. Happy to hear your writing went well.
Rock on!
Aw, totally cute car!
Glad to hear you're writing again - hope things continue to go well!
Congrats on the car and the writing!
Sweet care...I just that new car smell. And great job on writing! YEAH...what a terrific week.
Annie, I am jealous of the car... but I have something else for you over on my blog page.
Bayou Blue is the most awesome name for a color! And I love the car. Congrats! I need to be following Carolyn's blog, too. I FINALLY emailed you. Aren't you proud of me!
Oooh, it's so pretty and sleek!
Thanks all for the comments on my car! I like it more each time I drive it.
Today I have been catching up on blog posts, and now I'm actually yearning to write. Yay!
Christine- Did you know the new car smell is due to toxic chemicals? I think that's funny b/c most people love that smell.
Marty- Wow! I'll be right over to check it out!
Glam- I got your email, and don't worry about "finally." We are all busy.
Post a Comment