I didn't write last night. Or the night before. Or the night before that. Today, I'm feeling grumpy and annoyed. I'm not down on myself for breaking my writing streak, nor do I feel that all is lost and I can't go on anymore because I "failed." I just took a little break. Saturday night I was out of town, Sunday night I got back late from being out of town, and last night I just didn't wanna.
Skipping writing didn't mean the end of the world for me (yay! I've progressed), but I am missing that satisfaction it brings. That means I will write tonight! Gotta have something to talk about for WIP Wednesday tomorrow, after all.
I have also taken a few days off reading blogs, and I'm feeling lost. Time to catch up on what's been going on with everyone!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know what you mean. Going too long without writing (fiction) lulls me into despondency.
Yes, I agree, sometimes you just need a little break. I bet you come back to writing today stronger than too!
Post a Comment